Re: Quality Control at DC

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Fri Apr 09 1999 - 06:42:00 EDT

        " What company do you work for? You have to PAY for parking???
Eric "
- Yup, I know its probably a crazy concept for some, but I work in D.C. (not
Daimler-Chrysler!)
and believe me, parking is a premium. I could park on the street below my
building, but that would leave my DAK at the mercy of the elements and the
natives. It only costs $35/month for me to park (which by DC/NY standards is
WAY cheap) and I figure its worth it to keep the truck cool in the summer
and warm/dry during the winter. A monthly parking space in Manhattan will
run you close to $1000/month (full time) if you want a reasonable/secure
lot!

Duff

Original Text
From REKKER21@SMTPGATE {Rekker21@aol.com}, on 08/04/1999 6:01 PM: