True 3" exhaust

From: Yellow RT (yellowrt@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Apr 09 1999 - 06:47:31 EDT

I just wanted to let every one know that my true 3" exhaust is complete. Up front I have the JBA headers going into the JBA y-pipe and I had the converter trimmed back to allow a 3" pipe to slip inside going back to a 3" Flowmaster and going out the stock tailpipe. I don't know if it made any performance difference or not, but just by changing that 2 1/2" from the converter to the muffler makes it sound much deeper and meaner. I am very happy with it. The Flowmaster is a 2 chamber, I think it is the 40 series.

Chris Tesinsky
'99 Solar Yellow R/T CC