RE: Hose lifespan

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com)
Date: Fri Apr 09 1999 - 06:56:12 EDT

Dave,
I would replace them. They don't cost that much. I'm doing the same thing
right now. I'm doing the three year (6 months late :'B) drain and refill on
antifreeze and am replacing all the hoses and dressing them as well. If
your luck is anything like mine; if you don't replace them, you'll burst one
within two weeks.
Rich - Ashburn, VA
'96 CC