Re: Jet question

From: Yellow RT (yellowrt@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Apr 09 1999 - 06:50:46 EDT

You can't use both of them, but what is nice about the JET chip is that it
just plugs inline, so it is a quick disconnect if you want to run the 87
octane in your truck, as opposed to actually swapping out the whole
computer. I don't believe they have a website, but it is Chicago Connection
at 1-773-229-0655. You will need the 180 degree thermostat. If you call, I
am dealing with the guy named Ron.

Chris Tesinsky
'99 Solar Yellow R/T CC