Service (Or lack thereof) Long!

From: Peter Anthony (panthony@pcn.com)
Date: Fri Apr 09 1999 - 13:43:26 EDT

Well,
 I dropped my truck off at 7:30 at Oasis Dodge on rt9 in Old Bridge, NJ
this morning.
When I made the appointment I specified that the truck neede to be test
driven AS SOON AS I GOT THERE. Or they would have to take it out for about
30 Mins, till the right front wheel starts clicking. Well, Needless to say I
got there promptly at 7:30AM and was told "no one's here yet, But they will
take care of your's first" Lie !!!!!!
 I called about 11:00 am and was told "they haven't gotten to it yet, and I
don't know if they will get to it today" Whoa!!!! I replied " why make an
appointment you can't keep?" No response.
 Anyhow I Informed the service manager I was coming to pickup my truck. Got
there and got snubbed. So being the wisea$$ I am I asked "HELLO, DOES ANYONE
WORK HERE?"
 I was told " The cashier has your keys"
No apologies, no nothing.
 Well, they won't get A) the trade on my 4x4 for the black RT CC the had b)
the sale for the Durango my girlfriend wanted and spoke to a salesman about.
c) a good recommendation from me.

Sorry for the long post but..................
Well you know.

Peter L Anthony
Physician Computer Network
Network Engineer