Re: MSD 6A Installed

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 09 1999 - 13:59:52 EDT

<< I just installed the msd 6a in my truck this morning. I didn't mount
 the blaster 3 yet because I don't have a mount (coming in tomorrow).

 I would definitely recommend this mod for anybody who hasn't done it
 yet. I can tell a noticeable difference in my truck, especially in the
 low end

 My truck is almost up to my expectations, still want to do the exhaust,
 probably just a muffler, until I can find a pair of headers

 I was a little disappointed with the v6 when I first got it (probably
 should of went with the v8). Next step will be the exhaust or tb

How easy/hard was it to install??? I am still debating on getting the
6A/Offroad 6A for my V6 4WD Dak; overall you like it though?? I am currently
running Borg Warner brass cap&rotor, Champion Truck Plugs, Accel Super Coil,
and MSD 8.5MM Super Conductor wires, and I think I could really benefit from
the 6A ignition. Could you maybe do a quick write up on the installation on
it(like how does it get wired into the truck)??? Thanks for any info.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6