Re: MSD 6A Installed

From: Yellow RT (yellowrt@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Apr 09 1999 - 23:37:21 EDT

I just picked up my MSD 6A today, I will put mine in tomorrow, but I am
running the SS coil, was recommended by MSD over the Blaster III, and you
get 1,000 more volts from it. I also picked up my Jet Stage II chip, 180
thermostat, new plugs, and some new wires. Hopefully I will notice a nice
difference.

Chris Tesinsky
'99 Solar Yellow R/T CC