Autoshow meet on Sunday

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Fri Apr 09 1999 - 16:56:27 EDT

ATTENTION K-MART SHOPPERS....

Ok, now that I have your attention.... we have a problem.

The Texas Ranch SteakHouse is going to be closed on Sunday! (I had NO idea)
Evidently the owner and his wife are greek and Sunday is the Greek
equivilent of Easter.

I propose a change.... There is a new restraunt called O'Charleys just off
WT Harris and I29. For those coming from Independance area, it's the exit
before University Hospital (Before Tryon st.). It's righ there off on the
right side.
For those coming by way of 85, get off @ exit 45 (Harris Blvd) and turn
(left for those coming South, Right for Northbound) towards UNCC. Follow
Harris until you pass University Hospital (Can't miss it on the left). The
road become almost a freeway. Take the first real exit (there are two
turn-offs, one for Walgreens and one for a shopping center. Just past that
is the real exit by the overpass!) Hang a left and it's just the other side
of the freeway on the right.

Let me know if you have other ideas!
Preacher
99 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+
http://fly.to/bastaards
ICQ #35528458
My website is NOT under construction..... it's Evolving....