RE: Re: RE: Autofair on Sunday

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Fri Apr 09 1999 - 16:59:21 EDT

What a guy! As for it being fixed.. I got two estimates... Keffer Dodge
quoted $440 and T&C Furd quoted $360. It's gonna have to wit a few weeks...
the new fence comes first....

It's not tht bad.. a couple of deep scratches and creases. Nothing that
culd stop me from coming to the meet!

Let's hold off on beating up the punks just yet...... Since I didn't
actually see them, the cops won't help... so I'm gonna catch me a
pissant... and deliver him to the cops!

Preacher
99 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+
http://fly.to/bastaards
ICQ #35528458
My website is NOT under construction..... it's Evolving....

On Friday, April 09, 1999 3:12 PM, Todd Flummer
[SMTP:mustang@netunlimited.net] wrote:
| Think you'll have your truck fixed by then? Maybe after the meet we can
| follow you home and beat the crap out of those punks.
|
| Todd
| www.netunlimited.net/~mustang/

| >|