Re: 1/4 mi. Opinions Wanted.

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 09 1999 - 18:55:52 EDT

In a message dated 4/9/99 10:07:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mustang@netunlimited.net writes:

<< I have a set of 275/60/15 DR's right now and they hook very well on most
 tracks. Just play with your burnout a few times and you'll know how much
 heat to put in the tires. >>

I also have a set and the last article I read ( a comparo of street legal
drag tires) they said that BFG suggested to go around the water and then
spine em enough to clean em off, no more or the compound will begin to roll
on the edges and give very poor traction. I have seen this syptom on mine. I
used to go through the water and spin em just long enough to get smoke (as
per BFG tech line) sometimes they bit awsome sometimes not. I'm going to try
their method this year.

Bill