mustang spank

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Fri Apr 09 1999 - 18:56:50 EDT

Heheeeeeee!!!!! Ya know it's been a while since my Dak had the oportunity
to administer a stout spanking to someone... Coming home from work today it
finally got one. While getting onto the feeder road I was playing around a
bit (over drive off) no one around really, and I powered pretty hard through
an S curve which merges into the feeder. Once I get onto the feeder I
notice that a newish white mustang has warped in from way back and is right
on my tail. I can tell he is about to try and shoot around me so I speed up
enough so he can't (bottle necks into 1 lane for a short distance). Once
out of the bottle neck he is still on me going from side to side looking for
his chance. I get over in the left lane (slower traffic in the right) and
as soon as there is a clearing he shoots over and punches it. My foot goes
to the floor and its feeding time! He never was able to get past my blind
spot and after we hit 90 or so he was forced to fall back because of
traffic. Freeway entrance is comming up so I stay in the left lane and slow
down because of merging traffic. As soon as he can he goes around me and
nails it, takes off down the feeder well in excess of 100mph fleeing from
embarassment.... when he passed he didn't even look over. I know he was
pissed because a truck just kicked his "sports car" ass! HeHEEEEEEEE!!!!

---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
                   '93 V8 4X2
Houston Area DML Meet Page
     http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/9221