Re: 8" cone?

From: BlakDak97@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 09 1999 - 23:15:11 EDT

The Walker exhaust tube is quite pretty smooth inside (I had mine shot
blasted at work and then I painted it inside and out.) The system I made up
for myself is almost a direct twin to the AIRAID system which claims 15hp
gains and retains the convoluted hose.(April '99 issue,Truckin' magizne,page
29, AIRAID advertisement)
I will agree that this might not be the highest flowing system on the market
(or home made) but, the price of making it is reasonable ($44.74-K&N filter,
$8.50 Walker pipe) and the parts are easy to obtain.
Mike R.
'97 CC Sport 4X4 V8
Rockford ILL.