NOW:6A pricing WAS:Re: MSD 6A Installed

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 10 1999 - 00:15:18 EDT

How much did this nifty lil electronic package cost you? i might be
interested in it. Jacobs electronics has an entire kit for 350 and on Truck
Perfmance, they sell it with:
the 6A box and
8mm spiro-pro wires.
for DODGE:219.99. too high?
-Dester

<< I just picked up my MSD 6A today, I will put mine in tomorrow, but I am
 running the SS coil, was recommended by MSD over the Blaster III, and you
 get 1,000 more volts from it. I also picked up my Jet Stage II chip, 180
 thermostat, new plugs, and some new wires. Hopefully I will notice a nice
 difference.

 Chris Tesinsky
 '99 Solar Yellow R/T CC >>