Re: Need Recommendations for some Mods...

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Sat Apr 10 1999 - 17:00:37 EDT

I wouldn't worry about plugs. If your truck is running correctly, plug
selection isn't that critical. Get an MSD6A if you don't already have one,
and get either the MSD wires or the Magnecor wires, then gap your plugs
(champion, acdelco, autolite, whatever) at 0.050".

Stay away from Jacobs wires, they SUCK!!! I'm on my second set (8.5mm -
replaced under lifetime warranty) and they will arc to anything metal if
they so much as come close to touching it. Again, plug selection isn't
critical - no need to spend $4+ on a spark plug, the only difference you'll
notice will most likely be perceived, not reality (it certainly won't be
worth the extra $$).

'92 Dak CC 2wd 318 3.55
'84 GoldWing Interstate