Re: Need Recommendations for some Mods...

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 10 1999 - 17:38:40 EDT

<< I have a 99 4x4 CC with a v6 and wanted to add to it some MSD 8.5 wires
with
 some high capacity spark plugs. I am mainly looking for the best fuel
 efficient/power combo.

 Can anyone recommend what plugs I should go with, the gapping, and anything
 special I should know about the wires as far as arcing is concerned?

 I'm also looking at a K&M air filter setup and was wondering what people
 recommend as the best power/fuel combo?

If you wnat some ignition mods, definately get some MSD 8.5MM Super Conductor
wires. I did for my V6, just used the ones meant for a 94-97 318 Ram, and
have 2 left over. These are great wires! I also am running an Accel Super
Coil, 42,000 volts. Maybe try out a brass cap and rotor, mine is made by Borg
Warner Select. My plugs a Champion Truck Plugs. I would also highly suggest
the MSD 6A ignition box......as I will buy one soon.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6