Re: the dak is doin fine..was is my dak a lemon

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 10 1999 - 17:34:09 EDT

<< P.S. sorry about your fuel pump kyle
 maybe you did piss the gods off.

HAHA......just maybe! I pulled the tank yesterday, and had it cleaned for
$25, it is spotless now. Put on a new fuel filter along with the Carter
smarter pump module and I cleaned everything out, incuding all fuel fittings,
rollover valves, and vent tube so I am certain there is no dirt in the fuel
system, which made my last #4 pump die, it was all full and clogged with
dirt, along with the filter. So I am now set for another 30-35,000 miles;
what I have been averaging with the past 4 pump modules.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6