RE: Blue SR-71

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sat Apr 10 1999 - 20:18:14 EDT

I was thinking that it was a pretty cool looking truck... except for those
wheels.... was it me or did the seem way too small for that truck????

Preacher
99 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+
http://www.bastaards.org <----note the new domain!!! Should be up by
Friday!
ICQ #35528458
My website is NOT under construction..... it's Evolving....