Re: Dakota R/T paint code

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Sat Apr 10 1999 - 20:57:11 EDT

Hey, you guys with the "Amethyst Blue" paint code, why don't you just give
your code to this guy? It should be the same code.

Dude, if you can't find it, as a last resort you can go to Wal-Mart and
check their little paint bottles - they might tell you......

'92 Dak CC 2wd 318 3.55
'84 GoldWing Interstate