Re: 8" cone?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Apr 11 1999 - 01:00:07 EDT

Jim,

Check around at the local Speed Shops for "Defective" Tubes for Honda's.
That's how I found my Anodized Blue (Aluminum) Tube. (Even when it's hot,
the tube stays cool to the touch.) Cost me about $75 for the Filter and
Tube, but i'm sure you can find one without the fitter. (I had to cut 3"
off of the long end to make it fit.)

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net