Re: Swiftrapids 4x4 ride (kinda long)

From: Asautt@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 11 1999 - 01:06:38 EDT

In a message dated 4/10/99 6:48:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jbleazard@home.com writes:

> All in all, it was a great day. Our previously all-black Dakota now has a
> wonderful two-tone black and mud scheme, especially on the passenger side.
> Nothing broken on the Dak, only a slightly warped skid plate. I'd say we
> were the best of the stock trucks there. The other stock guys we talked to
> had a worse time of it than we did.
>
> Of course, Norah now wants a lift, big mud tires and a winch for the black
> truck more than ever. This is in addition to our plans to do the same to
> the white Dak. Exactly what *have* I gotten myself into here?

Hey Jason
Great to hear you did so well. As soon as my dealer can come up with the
missing pieces parts for my front and fuel tank skid plates I intend to get
out and try my Dak on some of the rougher stuff. Are you running LSD? Buying
my 4X was a spur of the moment kind of thing so I didn't get some options
that I now wish I had. Stuff like tow hooks, skid plates, and limited slip.
Am going to investigate various lockers for the rear and limited slip for the
front soon. Anyway... glad to hear you had a good time and flew our Dak
colors proudly!!

Chief