Re: Dak Damage!! Ford Expedition! (Robert)

From: Jack Yates (yatesrt@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Apr 11 1999 - 02:18:40 EDT

--- Robert Trottmann <rotrottmann@davidson.edu> wrote:
> First, you should see Go....its the greatest movie
> ever!
> Second, that really sucks. The worst thing is when
> you think what you could
> have done to the Dak with the money you're spending.
> Yeah, it sucks to be
> young. So why'd the soccer mom slam on her brakes?
> Later

"Go" looks like a sweet flick, I may check it out
tomorrow... It doesn't suck to be young though, as
long as your time is spent properly, between beer and
the female persuasion ;-] And doin my damndest to get
to the track and break 16's....

Later
Jack Yates
'99 Black CC R/T
http://www.smokindakota.com/rt

Robert, how you like the pierced tongue? I was
contemplating popping one in my tongue (having it
"professionally" done that is) Or should I ask, how's
your girlfriend like it? ;-]

That's a joke!! NO HARM MEANT, no tongues were hurt in
the posting of this message!