Ram air box for v6 AND HEADERS!!

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 11 1999 - 03:59:12 EDT

WHO HOO!! i'm finally found someone to make me a custom ram air box. It
consists of my 10" air cleaner.. which will get a metal wrap around it with a
3.5-4 inch inlet tube to attach a ram air scoop to of some sort.. but this
is gonna be custom made and if anyone out there wants one, i'll be glad to
have him make another one just like mine and ship it out to you..
-Dester

now the good part!
You know how there aren't headers for our lil v6 dakotas? this guy is a
muffler dude. he buys mandrel bent tubes and connects them to make all
sorts of muffler stuff. MY GOD!! he had this 95 corvette in there with the
sweetest exhaust i have EVER seen in my life. (i haven't seen may tho)..
he said he could make one, but it will be kinda expensive. i'll post a
price that he'll charge for headers, if anyone is interested....
Oh, work begins next saturday, but who cares? the earlier the better..
right?