finally a spank!

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 11 1999 - 04:08:03 EDT

should it be considered a spank?
situation:
going home after work and there are three red lights in a row about 20 car
lengths away from each other. i passed the first one and on the second
light, a passport pulls up to me on the right lane (3 open lanes). i didn't
really think of it, but the guy jerks his car back in forward and produced a
semi squeek with his tires. i laughed like crazy, and didn't persue him
because the next light is red and i KNOW it isn't gonna turn green yet, so i
enjoy that moment for a while,
We get to the third light and it's clear and open for a LONG way. He was
all ready and everything and BOOM! i get him off the line with 1/2 a truck
length.. i'm pulling into second (automatic) and i'm still ahead so i move
the shifter to "2" and made the tranny hold second even longer,. Boom, 3/4
a truck length ahead. and this keeps on going until i find out we're both
doing about 85 in a 45. so i let off the gas and he goes zooming past me
with the biggest grin on his face.. I don't know why he'd smile tho....
So... was that a spank or what? oh, he had a stick if no one caught on to
my bad writing skills. also a v6 and 4WD badge in the back.. isn't his truck
 much lighter?
-Dester