A/C, Overdrive question

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sun Apr 11 1999 - 15:26:27 EDT

It might be my imagination but it seems as though I don't lose as much
power when running the A/C if I turn the overdrive off. The drag caused y
the A/C seems to kick the Dak into overdrive sooner than it does normally.

My question is this.... other than MPG (I couldn't care less) are there any
downsides to running like this? Is it my imagination or would the A/C cause
the Dak to drop into overdrive faster?

Come one you mechanical gurus! Here's a challange fer ya...LOL

Preacher
99 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+
http://www.bastaards.org <----note the new domain!!! Should be up by
Friday!
ICQ #35528458
My website is NOT under construction..... it's Evolving....