RE: S U N D A Y Charlotte NC meet

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sun Apr 11 1999 - 14:29:44 EDT

Damn damn damn..... I had thought about running over and leaving a note on
the door over there... we ended up leaving the house later than anticipated
and I never did it. I am sorry about the mixup...

Robert Trottman met us at O'Charleys, we did lunch and off to the show.
HUGE show.. unfortunatly none of the concept vehicles were still there
(this being the last day) but there was eyecandy aplenty. I got some good
shots and will get them developed and up by this evening.

Preacher
99 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+
http://www.bastaards.org <----note the new domain!!! Should be up by
Friday!
ICQ #35528458
My website is NOT under construction..... it's Evolving....

On Sunday, April 11, 1999 1:56 PM, Jon Smith [SMTP:jdsmith4@yahoo.com]
wrote:
| DOH!!!! It's 2 on SUnday afternoon, I waited at Texas
| Steakhouse, oh well hope everyone had fun.
|
| --- Preacher <preacher@carolina.rr.com> wrote:
| > Just a last minute reminder for those plannig on
| > attending the Pre-Autoshow
| > meet tomorrow morning!
| >
| > The location has changed from the Texas Ranch
| > Steakhouse (Closed!!) to
| > "O'Charley's" on WT Harris & 29.
| >
| > It is located at the intersection, one side of the
| > overpass. It is probably
| > the only major intersection between Tryon and
| > Central (on Harris) If you
| > see the Home Depot, Target, Petsmart or the
| > MediaPlay, You're there!
| >
| > Email if you need specific directions.
| >
| > Preacher
| > 99 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+
| > preacher@carolina.rr.com (preacher@bastaards.org)
| > http://www.bastaards.org <---- note the new
| > domain!!! Should be up by
| > Friday.
| > ICQ #35528458
| > My website is NOT under construction..... it's
| > Evolving....
| >

| ===
| Jon Smith -- NC
| '95 CC SLT 4x4 318 auto (15.908@85.79)
| MP comp, JBA headers, 8.5mm MSD wires, 14x3 FABM & SBBS, dual cat-back
glasspacks, 180 degree thermo, spectre wire dividers