Golden Carridge Bolt Award

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Mon Apr 12 1999 - 00:14:51 EDT

Speaking of the GCB award reminded me of my dakota related bone head
incident. I'm comming back from a day on the lake with my girlfriend (now X
I might add, maybe related to the GCB incendent?...) Anyway we're on the
interstate and this guy comes flying up beside me, slows down looks at me
and points. I assume he is pointing to the V8 symbol on the fender, typical
male dml member response right. So off goes overdrive and away I go, he
chases a little and I slow up. He comes up and passes traffic on the right
trying to get away from me. Sore looser I think. (btw g/f was not
impressed with any of this... heffer) Anyway time goes by and something
about the guy pointing keeps nagging at my brain. Then about 45 minutes
later it hits me. I reach over and tilt my side view mirror down and sure
enough, there is that damn gass cap flappin' away! I just acted like
nothing happened and drove home felling stupid. Poor guy was trying to help
me out and I scared the begesus out of him....

---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
                   '93 V8 4X2
Houston Area DML Meet Page
     http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/9221