Bill's Rants WAS:Re: A big cam w/stock 98-99 computer?

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Mon Apr 12 1999 - 01:05:23 EDT

Bill I have to agree with you there. If I had some money to play with I'd
buy an old mustang and make a race only car out of it. Primarily because of
the abundance of go fast parts. They're mod heaven...

But I still would rather drive my Dak!
---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
                   '93 V8 4X2
Houston Area DML Meet Page