Smoothest R/T I've seen yet

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 12 1999 - 02:21:10 EDT

Hey All,
This weekend I saw one smooth looking R/T. I was coming back from my
girlfriend's apt up in Denton, Tx. I turned to the right and saw one
beautiful sight. It was a red R/T (reg cab, I think) with white
stripes down the middle. It had a matching fiberglass tonneau cover,
and had chromed R/T wheels. I must say, I wish I had my camera with
me. It was pulling a jet ski. Is this anyone on here? Either way, it
was one gorgeous truck!! Sorry, just had to say this. :O)

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~
(waiting on Jet chip)