RE: Dumps? -Reply

From: Ryan LeBlanc (rleblanc1@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Apr 12 1999 - 06:58:35 EDT

I did this "after cat dump" to my 97 with 5.2 when I installed my flowmaster
2 chamber.... after a week, I took it back and had them put the entire pipe
back on. It was LOUD, and I lost huge low end get up. My 3.21 gears did
not help much either. After putting entire pipe back on, low end was back
to great and noise was much more under control.

Ryan