RE: Question on woofers?

From: Densteadt, James (james.densteadt@eds.com)
Date: Mon Apr 12 1999 - 13:05:15 EDT

His are two Lanzar DC 12's inside of a sealed box. They are being push by
the Lanzar Vibe 900 amp. I'm not sure what it pushes to each but it sound
decent. One of the speakers though has a slight rattle. We checked to make
sure there were no air leaks but that wasn't the problem. It's almost as if
there is a screw sitting on the woofer when it hits. They are pointed
upward and you can hear it ever so slightly. Any ideas to what the problem
is? Haven't taken the woofer out of the box yet to see if it the wiring
inside. Thanks.