Re: Hail protection.

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Mon Apr 12 1999 - 13:06:27 EDT

I have to agree. I don't have a garage I can park in. I've always used
thick quilts thrown over the hood and roof and side rails (anything that is
horizontal). Get some good thick ones and they will prevent a lot of
damage. The largest I've ever seen is probably pea size, but I would think
with a good quilt on there it could take up to marble size no problem. Golf
ball size might have enough inertia to put some dents still, but it would be
much less than with nothing...

---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
                   '93 V8 4X2
Houston Area DML Meet Page