Re[2]: First run in with a deer

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Apr 12 1999 - 15:09:32 EDT

Yep, glad you're ok and got away with minor damage! Not only do they cause
damage, but what a mess... A friend of mine ran over a carcass down in PA (it's
like a slalom course on parts of I84). It nocked the speedo cable off and I
offered to help fix it. We must have pulled out around three pounds of rotted
meat from underneath... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, gross! Anyhoo, better
to hit a deer than a moose!
Tom