First run in with a deer

From: brock skoloda (glock2340@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 12 1999 - 07:47:47 EDT

My truck was only 2 weeks and a day old on Saturday. I went to a
friend's camp for the weekend, on the way back from the beer
distributor a deer decided he wanted to check out the front end of my
truck. Well, needless to say, my bumper is much stronger than a deer.
Fortunately I slowed down to watch another deer cross the road. When I
started moving again, another deer darted out. I heard a nice thud,
backed up to finish off the deer, had a broken back, and checked the
front end of the truck. Not even a scratch, just a few hairs stuck to
the bumper.

Eric