Re: First run in with a deer

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Mon Apr 12 1999 - 18:44:05 EDT

We've got deer all over the place here in San Antonio. The damn things
are like tall goats. they eat everything. I can't count the number of
vehicles that have been totaled by these things.

Glad you and your Dak are OK.

On Mon, 12 Apr 1999 13:08:56 -0400 "Wisotzkey, Rich"
<Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com> writes:
>Thats OK, I enjoyed your deer story. There is quite a lot of mass to
>a deer
>when it hits the front of any vehicle. Nice to here there was no
>damage.
>Rich - Ashburn, VA

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]