Re: Mod to the Dak -Reply

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 12 1999 - 19:59:37 EDT

NO NO NO!! i prefer to differ.
Person whom mike wrote to:
my god the Throttle Body porting is the best thing i've done to my truck.
Sure.. i have a catback exhaust, electrical fans, 180 degree stat and 10"
k&n airfilter and so far. that TB has done the most. i'm getting GREAT gas
mileage on the highway too. i usually get about 17, but cruising all around
town today in hotter weather. i got about 22-25 according to the overhead
computer
-Dester
<< Exhaust is the first thing. Probably the most bang for the buck, and it
 sounds cool too =)

 -mike d. >>