Throttle body gains!!! WHOO HOO!!!!

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 12 1999 - 20:09:03 EDT

Wow, i love my truck again. I feel as if it can beat a mustang straight off
(3.9 v6 by da way)
After doing that throttle body. the truck is supa dupa responsive. Set and
it goes. it used to kinda hesitate when you give it gas off the line, but
now it gets up and goes quicker.
Also miles per da gallon.... before on the highway. i get around 17 on the
overhead computer on the highway, but now.. the flexs between 22-25. (that
is until i floor it to pass up those ferds and chebys.) but i love this mod.
 i recommend if you haven't done it yet. DO IT. there is nothing hard to
it.
REMOVE throttle body
remove the 4 ribbed surfaces on the TB and smooth it out
too me about 4 hours, and it was fun...
-Dester
PS. if you do this. REMEMBER to buy a TB to manifold gasket. i forgot so
just used the old one again..