Electric fans--try these

From: David Henry (dhenry@advdata.net)
Date: Mon Apr 12 1999 - 23:47:49 EDT

I think the one I had planed on getting was a Perma-Cool 16" Saw it in
Jegs catalog. I think flow was around 2800 - 2900 CFM. If there is a
reliability issue with the Perma-Cool fans that would kind of hamper this
decision. I'd be surpassed if dual 14's would fit. I had a dual 12"
Flexilite fan and it was almost wider than the radiator. It went back
because the body-lift was a no go with headers and the fact that there was
no place to put the radiator overfill bottle. It slides onto the fan
shroud that you need to remove to fit the fan in there.

David Henry '94 CC 4x4 318 5Spd in MI