RE: Cheap Bass

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 00:55:25 EDT

If you aren't concerned about being heard from down the street, then I
recommend the bass shakers. I have a pair for sale and would give any DMLer
a good price. I will let the shakers and Jensen amp go for $65 plus shipping
or to the highest bidder. To see what they look like go to
http://www.smokindakota.com/forsale.html .

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL Instant Message = SmknDakTrk