Re: Cheap Bass

From: Ryan LeBlanc (rleblanc1@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 01:01:39 EDT

I put an 8" JBL in an rectangle bandpass box that takes up about 1/2 of
the rear seat. I just buckle it in and it stays put. We put the amp in
the side wall behind the plastic cover. (Have to cut part of the inner
wall here). There was not enough room under the seats. If I need to
carry more passengers, I just unhook the sub and put it in the bed.
Under Tonneau of course. The sound, with infinity system... AWESOME. I
am surprised it turned out so good. The perfect amount of Bass. And
the stock speakers don't have to work as hard. It is clean too. If I
remember, the box and speaker were about $150 and the amp about $150.
Hope this helps and have fun!

Ryan