Re: First run in with a deer

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 07:36:00 EDT

 " Take your political BS elsewhere. There are plent of BBSs to blab that
crap.
Charles "

        Uh, I believe you opened that door, so you'd better expect others to
follow you thru.
If you don't like the "political BS" then I'd suggest you leave it out of
your comments,

i.e. "I doubt the list really cares about your twisted story." - Certainly
seems to convey a political leaning, and if nothing else conveyed a much
more negative response than the rather innocuous story warranted.

Duff
Original Text
From DAK99RT@SMTPGATE {Dak99RT@aol.com}, on 12/04/1999 7:09 PM:
To: DAKOTA-T@SMTPGATE {dakota-truck@buffnet.net}