Re:Subject: Air Filter

From: Roderic Vaughan (rodeaux@CWIX.com)
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 07:46:51 EDT

You Wrote:
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 19:37:19 -0800 (AKDT)
From: Johnny Z <roadrunner005@webtv.net>
Subject: DML: Air Filter

I am planning on replacing the stock paper filter with a K&N OR
replacing the entire stock intake with a K&N Generation II FIPK. What
performance gains, mpg gains can I expect to see with each of these
modifications? What other intake kits are available for 97 Daks and are
they superior to the K&N??

Johnny Z
1997 Dak V6 - No Engine Mods

I talked to a K&N engineer at the Houston race this weekend and he told me
the generation II FIPK's are around 22hp increase over stock airbox and
should be released by the end of the month.Part no 57-1509 for the 97 thru
daks V6 and V8.

There is the airaid system.
http://airaid.com/Available_For.htm

Also there is the QuickD system.