Re: Velvet-ride Shackles

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 08:25:54 EDT

Have no fear...Fabtech is already working on a redesigned Rear Spring
Shackle. (There's already four of us, including myself, waiting for the
BETA pieces.)

I don't know about the "Velvet-Ride" shackles, I've only seen them on 4X4's
with some serious suspensions mods.

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net