Roadkill was First run in with a deer (graphic Dak content)

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 10:20:40 EDT

I totaled my 87 when I missed a bunch of deer running across the road. I
lost control and ran into a big ass rock and crushed the frame. Last fall,
my brother and I were out riding in my 92 dak and saw this brand new Impala
that just hit a big doe. Totaled the front end and killed the deer. We
pulled up behind instead of going around, and asked if they wanted the deer.
The guy seemed apalled that we would want road kill, but the police officer
came to our defense saying its either some takes it or it will stay there and
become a maggot factory. Everything on her was fine except the front quarter
where he hit her. She tasted good too! Mmmm...Deer Kabobs.
And talk about hitting Moose, these thing can stand over 9 feet tall. If you
hit one straight on it will clip their legs and they come falling on the cab
and usually go right through it. A few years ago one wandered down to SW
Minnesota. There were moose hunts formed to find the thing before it killed
someone. They spotted it in a corn field, easy to see when he stood taller
then the corn. It was a shame they had to kill it. Being summertime, it was
not eaten either. But what can you do? A wild moose is not easily taken
alive.

Oh well enough of my rambling.
TTYL
Boog