Re: Re: Selling Dak?

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 09:42:58 EDT

Yes I do. Been there, done that, I can handle it. Even an Ambassador. I want
an AMC for the same reason I don't want a chevy....they're different, but not
wierd-different. I'm just bored with the truck thing, thats all, and want to
know what my options are. There's no way, at 20 years old, that I'm ever going
to make the Dak so great that I will keep it for decades, and I've reached the
point where I can either stop, or go all out. It's time to stop.

--
95 318 2WD Sport
Davidson, NC