Re: RE: mustang spank

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 14:35:01 EDT

At 01:16 PM 4/13/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>Mike,
>
>I don't mean to call you a liar- but I own a 99 dak with 318 and my wife's
>v6 grand am gt is faster than my Dak.. now I don't argue that you may have
>cut the stang off so that he couldn't get around.. but there is NO WAY that
>you will beat a 5.0 litre mustang in an out and out race with a stock Dak.
>NO WAY!!!! I wish this were not the case but I have to make an attempt to
>keep people honest. Otherwise other people will think of us Dak owners as a
>bunch of braggarts and I don't want to be labeled as one. Keep the peace!
>
>-Eric
>
>Black '99 Dakota Sport
>4x4 Club Cab
>5.2L 318 Automatic

Mike's Dak is, how do you say...unstock (but pretty damn close to being
stock)......I guess is the best description. It runs 14.8s - and 15.11s
with some gawd-awful 60' times..;-) Enough to blow off most
GTs..especially the SN95s.

Check out his page for more info on his truck....

http://www.mikesdakota.com

Not being rude, just informing...=)

Brian