DAK Service

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 14:43:57 EDT

Just a quick report on the how my DAK services is going.

All the fluids have been changed (oil, and both diffs.) They adjusted my emergency brake cable and bleed my clutch. The bedliner has been changed and it is now at the glass company. It is leaking from the windshield. The glass company has to remove the windshield and re-install it. They told me they have 2 other DAKs there with the same problem. They will replace my carpet and padding on my next service (parts on order). I should get it back tomorrow.

Later

Joe DaVolio