Re: weak link -auto

From: Eric (erich@dhc.net)
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 18:06:20 EDT

360 Have different torque converter than V6 and 318, so if you want to use
your old tranny you need a another converter.

Swede/
99 R/T Dakota CC
Black & Loaded
K/N, headers, 3" exhaust, SuperTrapp,
relocated coil, peaked inj-timing, 180 T-stat,
modified valvebody in tranny, MP sparkplug wire.
Mail: dakota_rt99@hotmail.com