Research Info:Catalytic Converters

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 19:17:04 EDT

I am doing some research on catalytic converters and I need to find what
states require vehicles to have cats and what states allow you to take them
off. I know some fellow DMLers have said in the past that they have taken
their cats off because they emission test centers do not check for
them.Thanks for any info or web site addresses where I can get this info
from. If you want to email me privately rather than taking up DML space, that
would be great.
GRNDAK4x4@AOL.COM
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6