Re: Research Info:Catalytic Converters

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 19:42:00 EDT

It's not a bad thing to take them off, but let's try to keep the air a
little cleaner by keeping them on. What little is gained in performance,
ruins it for the other people who keep them on and find other ways to gain
that extra little bit.

(Most of the "Federal" vehicles have them on anyway.)

$.02