Re: No brake lights or intermittant wipers

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 21:34:20 EDT

Take it to another dealer, If it's steve oliver dodge in kansas ur going to,
 i see your problem already
-Dester

They'll gladly take 185.11 dollars and do your brakes without and appointment
in 1 day, but they will ask for weeks before they begin ANY warranty work

In a message dated 4/13/99 8:12:20 PM Central Daylight Time,